Use the link below to learn more about the Chromebook and expectations around the care for and use of these devices. (Note: Topics marked with an * are included in the full parent student packet, "Expectations for students in the digital age learning environment ). These documents include:
- Frequently Asked Questions (Quick Facts) - Have a question about the Chromebooks, classroom technology, home use or something else related to the iConnect initiative? Start here with the list of questions other parents have asked.
- Chromebook Guidelines for Parents and Students* - This resources provides an extensive list of guidelines to help parents and students know how to take care of the Chromebooks.
- Responsible Use & Social Media Guidelines* - Know the rules of the road for using social media. This resource addresses key concepts including ethical use.
- Warren Technology Hardware Agreement* - A short document outlining expectations for use of hardware provided to Warren students for educational use.
- Board Policy for Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use & Safety - This policy establishes the ground rules for technology use in Warren and defines acceptable use for students.
- Expectations for students in the digital age learning environment (pdf)