MSD of Warren Township (MSDWT) has issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for a Student Information System (SIS) seeking responses from highly qualified and experienced companies.
The RFQ consists of the following documents:
- MSD of Warren Township SIS RFQ
- MSDWT SIS RFQ - Attachment A - Application Requirements
- MSDWT SIS RFQ - Attachment B - References
- MSDWT SIS RFQ - Attachment C - Pricing
Requests for clarification of this RFQ and their responses will be posted here.
Question: Can you provide us some additional information or examples for these attendance methods?
- “System must be able to support the following types of attendance modes within the same school: meeting attendance; daily attendance; time-based attendance; interval attendance.”
- Meeting and interval are the same: periodic (period based). Time-based attendance is an option to measure other than “school days”. Daily attendance is Absent/Present for the day.