2018-2019 School Year Information
Students in Warren Township attend school based on their home address. To determine your child's school, you will be able to use the link below to Tyler's Versatrans e-Link. Bus Information is currently being updated for the school year.
- User Name: GUEST
- Password: GUEST
- Click: Advance Search
- Select: Child's Grade
- Enter: house number, street name, and zip code
- Click: Find Transportation Info button
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES!
If you are a new family (never had a student enrolled) to MSD of Warren Township please utilize our new Online Registration for new families by clicking here and selecting 'Register New Family'.
REGISTRATION FOR EXISTING FAMILIES
If you previously had a student with Warren, Registration takes place at your child's school. Listed below are documents to assist with the registration process.
- 2018-19 Registration Information
- 2018-19 Registration Information (Spanish)
- The Indiana State Department of Health issued immunization requirements for the 2018-2019 school year. If the records have been updated, please bring them to registration.
- Warren Township schools partners with Community Health Network to staff our clinics. In order for your child to receive treatment, you must sign the Consent to Treat form yearly.
- Community Health Letter
- Community Health Letter (Spanish)
- Consent to Treat 2018-2019
- Consent to Treat (Spanish) 2018-2019
- Medication Consent 2018-2019
- Medication Consent (Spanish) 2018-2019
- ISDH Quick Facts: HPV
- ISDH Quick Facts: Meningococcal Disease
- MCPHD Clinic Information (effective 7-7-15)
- Textbook Rental Fees
- Free and Reduced Lunch/Textbook Assistance Application*
- Free and Reduced Lunch/Textbook Assistance Application (Spanish)*
*Free and Reduced Applications may be turned in at registration at your child's school or brought to Warren Education and Community Center, 975 N Post Rd.
Please access the Dress Code/Policy tab under PARENTS or STUDENTS on your child's school website.
- To enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old on or before August 1st.
- Preschool is held at the Warren Early Childhood Center located at 1401 North Mitthoeffer Road. Special needs students must reside within Warren school boundaries and may enter preschool on their 3rd birthday. General ed preschoolers attend on a tuition-pay program and may reside inside or outside the Warren school boundaries. Students must be 3 years of age before September 1st. Visit the Early Childhood Center's website for specific information.
MSD of Warren Township:
Director for Student / Social Services
McKinney-Vento District Liaison
Indiana Department of Education:
McKinney-Vento Education Coordinator
Indiana Department of Education
115 W. Washington Street
South Tower, Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Direct/Text: (317) 460-1340
IDOE McKinney-Vento Homeless Site
- MSD Warren Township Indiana Education for Homeless Children & Youth District Plan Note: Building level contact information is included in the District Plan.
Visit the links below for more information: